Follow us on Twitter @KennettHighSchool
Jun 24, 2016
To view the 2016-2017 School Calendar click HERE

May 1, 2016

October 2016

Thurs., Oct 27    Project Graduation mtg. @ 6pm, A153


November 2016

Wed., Nov. 2     Candidates Forum, 6pm in the Auditorium

Sat., Nov. 5       Robotics Competition, 7am - 6pm

Tues., Nov. 8    Teacher Workshop/No School - Voting Day!

Mon., Nov. 14    Winter Sports Mtg, 5:30pm

Tues., Nov. 15   Fall Sports Awards, 5:30pm

Wed., Nov. 16    Bowls for Hunger, 5:30pm, Student Cafe

Wed., Nov. 16    Project Graduation Meeting, @ 6pm

Tues., Nov. 29     NHS Induction Ceremony, 5pm 


December 2016

Thurs., Dec. 1   Project Graduation Meeting, @ 6pm

Dec. 9 & 10       Dance Show, 7pm

Sun, Dec. 11     Dance Show, 2pm

Wed., Dec. 14    Holiday Concert, 5:30pm (Dec. 15 - Snow Date)

Wed., Dec. 14    Project Graduation Meeting, @ 6pm

Oct 27, 2016

The KHS Social Studeies Department invites you to meet the candidates running for state office, learn more about them, and hear their views on issues affecting the Mount Washington Valley.

November 2, 2016

6PM in the Loynd Auditorium

(Click HERE to view flyer)


KHS Mock Presidential Election - November 3rd

(Click HERE to view flyer)

Oct 26, 2016

Come join us on November 16th, 5:30pm - 8:00pm

in the KHS Student Cafeteria

Click HERE for more information

Oct 13, 2016

As a component of Kennett High School's participation in the NHIAA Life of an Athlete program, all fall sports athletes will be asked to complete a short survey prior to the end of the fall sports season.

 Parents may view the survey HERE or paper copies are available in the school's front office.  

If after viewing the survey you don't wish for your student to participate, please complete the following FORM.

Aug 22, 2016
Power School Student / Parent Login (for Currently Enrolled Students) CLICK HERE

Aug 22, 2016

New Students to SAU#9 Register Here

Aug 4, 2016

Welcome to Kennett High School!

Take a moment to enjoy an aerial tour of our amazing school grounds nestled in the beautiful Mount Washington Valley.

Video Tour

SAU#9 Job Listings: Apply Here


KHS Enduring Understandings represent the attributes of every Kennett High School graduate. To view, CLICK HERE


2016 - 2017 Employee and Freshman of the Month Winners

Employee of the Month:









Freshmen of the Month: